This coverall is ideal for use in multi-risk settings offering maximum protection against a range of hazards. Fully certified to RIS and EN ISO 20471 this item is perfect for trackside use. The two-tone design is stylish and ideal for minimising dirt and stains.
Composition: 61% Modacrylic, 18% Viscose, 15% Polyester, 5% Aramid, 1% Carbon Fibre 300g
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.