Ladies-fit premium quality coverall in super soft Flame Resistant fabric 300g/m2 designed to offer protection to female workers in Petrochemical, Utility and associated industries.
• ARC Flash protection and Flame Resistant
• Chest Pockets with zippers - secure storage
• Triple stitched side seams - Lifetime quality assurance
ATPV 12 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Woven Fabric
- Weight: 300gsm / 9 oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 12cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1, E1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611: Class 1 A1 + A2 (Welding)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2 (Hi-Visibility)
- NFPA 70E Compliant
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.