The ARC Hi-Viz Overall (CL.2/ARC3) is a safe Inherent multi-norm, electric arc flash resistant overall. The garment offers ultimate protection from electric arc, combined with Hi-Viz for added safety.
- Very soft inherent, oil, dirt and water repellent fabric
- Lots of functional pockets, including kneepad pockets
- Adjustable waist band
- Zipped ankle gussets
- UPF 50+ offering excellent UV protection (EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006)
ATPV 25.6 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 3
- Inherent: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 2 layers of 240 g/m
- IEC 61482-2 2009 Class 2
- ATPV 25.6 cal
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1 - A1 (Welding Protection)
- EN 1149-5 2008 (Antistatic)
- EN 471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN 13034 Type PB  (Chemical Protection)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.