100% non-metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Surge is developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method, including FORCE10® components, an Activ-Tex® waterproof membrane and Activ-Step® PU anti-fatigue comfort footbed.
• Upper: Water repellent full grain black leather
• Protector: Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
• Lining: Activ-Tex® waterproof and breathable bootie membrane - tested for 8 hours (5 times longer than EN requirement)
• Outsole: Dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole - tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
• Footbed: Activ-Step® PU anti-fatigue comfort footbed
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment and not for live working.
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO CI HRO WR SRC
• ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like