Alaska is a cold temperature boot developed with specialist materials that are for use in temperatures as low as -40⁰c, including fursulate lining and shock absorbing solid nitrile rubber outsole.
• Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
• 3M Thinsulate B600 Ultra fur lining - certified to -40°C
• Shock absorbing nitrile rubber outsole
• Anti-fatigue fur EVA footbed
• Certified to EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO WR SRC
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.