The STRATA® Electrical Hazard Safety Boot comes packed with features to make the electrical worker safe and comfortable.
This boot is 100% non-metallic, with a composite toecap and midsole. The boot is made with specialist materials and is certiﬁed to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with ASTM F2412-18 test method, keeping you safe as a secondary safety measure to insulated gloves.
The Boots have a waterproof membrane that is breathable and tested for waterproofness for 8 hours, ensuring your feet stay dry even in the most challenging conditions. The outsole is a grippy EVA nitrile rubber and the inside is a comfortable anti-fatigue insole with extra arch support. Available in a wide size range to cater for the protection and comfort of everyone at work.
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method ASTM F2412-18. This is not dielectric tested.
Certiﬁed to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with ASTM F2412-18 test method. Certiﬁed to EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C PR EH.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.