100% non-metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Arc is an electrical hazard linesworker boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method. Arc has also been independently put through IEC 61482-1-1:2019 test method. Including fire resistant laces, FORCE10® components, Helcor® abrasion resistant leather, Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ thread and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons. Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
The IEC 61482-1-1:2019 Conclusions are not covered by The ENAC Accreditation Scope. The project ATPV rating for the material is 126 cal/cm² and Project rating for whole footwear was No Burns observed at 109.4 Cal/cm².
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + AS/NZ 2210.3:2019 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.