The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognised brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction – so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard Helmet, settle for nothing less.
- Robust design, durable shell construction
- Glaregard® Surface under-brim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Available in a variety of colours
- Custom imprinting and striping option
- Offering Class 1 4ka Arc Protection
- EN397:2012, -30°C, Electrical Insulation 440V AC, Lateral Deformation (LD), Molten Metal (MM)
- EN 50365, Electrical Class 0 nominal voltage up to 1000 V A.C. and 1500 V D.C.
- EN 13463-1:2001, ATEX hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
- EN166:2001, marked 2C-1,2 1 BT 8-1-0 9 KN
- GS-ET-29 Class 1 (4 kA)
- EN170:2002, UV filtering
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.