Our STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Winter Jacket does not sacrifice its features for warmth, boasting all of the features of the waterproof jacket whilst retaining its high protection factor. This includes a full lining for added insulation in extreme weather environments.
Our INHERENT fabric protects against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety. It's Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives freedom of movement and functional pockets provide space for dry storage.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Multi Adjusting Hood with Toggles
The hood has been designed to fit over all Safety helmet models and move with the head when working. The toggles can be used to tighten or release the hood (with/or without the helmet).
Wired Peak Hood
This ensures when the hood is worn up, that the engineer can still see. The wire can be bent into whatever desired shape, even with a helmet. The wire in the hood is surrounded by FR Fabric.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Thanks to the outer fabric and waterproof membrane, combined this makes the jacket completely windproof.
Fully Lined - Part Fleece, Part Quilt
The fleece is lined on the inside of the front and back of the jacket, while the quilt is lined on the side panels and inside the arms for better movement.
2 X Concealed Zipped Pockets
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
ATPV 23 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR, 22% Regenerated Viscose,
Quilted Liner: 23% Modacrylic, 49% Preox, 27% Cotton, 1% Antistatic
Fleece Liner: 45% MA Protex, 35% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 500-560 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 23cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.