Who we are:
Skanwear are a rapidly expanding global manufacturer, and supplier, of Arc & Flame Protective Clothing & PPE. Our clients are among the most well-known brands around the globe. Whilst our global DC is based in Doncaster, UK, we have offices in Switzerland, USA and Australia.
- Position: Software Developer
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Language: English (multi - lingual candidates are particularly welcomed)
About the role:
The primary goal of the Software Developer position is to support the development of our systems and procedures so that the company may provide world-class service to our customers. The main goal would be to improve and support our NetSuite ERP system, as well as the integration between NetSuite and Suite Commerce Advance, which hosts our Safeline2.0 ordering portal.
The responsibilities and duties of the position include;
- Responsible for maintaining and developing all parts of ERP System (NetSuite) and connecting platforms
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Reduce dependency on 3rd party support and coding.
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Research, evaluate and analyse technical and design requirements from the business
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws within scripts to ensure full functionality of company’s systems.
- Able to act as technical point of contact for clients and provide support reading APIs/EDIs
Key attributes we look for;
- Experience in web technologies; HTML, CSS, SQL
- Full Stack web development experience (Nice to have)
- Experience with REST APIs (Nice to have)
- Understanding of AMD (Nice to have)
- Experience with ERP Systems (NetSuite Preferable)
- GIT Version Control (Nice to have)
- Positive and approachable
- Ability to investigate complex issue.
- Must embody the SKANWEAR values.
- Humble – Hungry - Smart
Why you should join SKANWEAR:
You will be:
- Be part of a friendly diverse team who are passionate about saving lives
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Given opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary & 29 days holiday
If this is of interest, send an email with your CV and any other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.