Our most breathable and lightweight trouser yet. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Bib Pants boasts INHERENT waterproof fabric technology, combined with protection against an Arc Flash event and heat and flame.
Along with a High-Visibility classification this garment does not disappoint. Knee Length zippers with gusset allow the wearer to change in and out of these with ease. Contrast lower leg prevents dirt build up.
- Inherent Fabric
- Zip & Leg Gusset to knee
- Zip to connect to matching jacket (STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Jacket)
- Adjustable Waist
- Elasticated adjustable braces
- Angled Cargo Pocket for ease of access
- Reinforced Gusset & Inner Leg
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR Viscose, 22% Regenerated Viscose, 1% Anti-static
Liner: 50% Viscose, 50% Meta-Aramid
- Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 2 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature