Our STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Winter Jacket does not sacrifice its features for warmth, boasting all of the features of the waterproof jacket whilst retaining its high protection factor. This includes a full lining for added insulation in extreme weather environments.
Our INHERENT fabric protects against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety.
The hood has been designed to go over all Safety Helmet varieties, and move easily with the head. It's Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives freedom of movement and functional pockets provide space for dry storage.
- Inherent Fabric
- Multi adjusting Hood with toggles
- Zip to connect to matching salopette
- Adjustable cuff with ribbed cuff and thumb loop
- Inner Napoleon pocket
- Hidden front pockets angled to repel water build up
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Fully Lined - Part Fleece, Part Quilt
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR, 22% Regenerated Viscose,
Quilted Liner: 23% Modacrylic, 49% Preox, 27% Cotton, 1% Antistatic
Fleece Liner: 45% Modacrylic, 35% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 500-560 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature