7” Non-Contact IR Temperature Monitoring Access Checkpoint
The SENTINEL™ system incorporates a 7 inch LCD display with a wide-range dynamic camera that detects and displays people’s temperatures from up to 2 metres away.
It can be placed in any indoor environment and can be incorporated into automated entry systems, to automatically grant/deny access to people, depending on their temperature. *Simple Plug & Play with no engineers/technical installation requirements.
• Face Recognition: Adopts the global leading face recognition algorithm to detect human face, with adjustable thresholds, which an support face recognition (off by default) even when an individual maybe wearing a mask. The information stored (for
identity retrieval) is the property of the owner of the equipment and is not shared with any third party.
• Temperature Detection: is carried out by a medical accuracy non-touch infrared body temperature detection module.
• Industry initiative: ultrasonic real-time dynamic distance sensor to ensure the most effective temperature capturing distance.
• The safe temperature range can be customised. When the temperature is abnormal, the system will automatically display and alarm you and the individual. It will deny access to any area or space the person is trying to enter.
• Adopts the mature industrial graded Android RK3288 main board, a powerful platform to ensure stable operation of the device.
• Wide-range dynamic camera and LED flash light: ensures ability to capture clear image in a low ambient light environment.
• Provision of SDK secondary development package (free of charge) and users can integrate the device into their own application e.g. - Support standard door opening output signal, RS485, switching amount, can transmit the data under operators remit to other access/refusal logging control equipment and/or datasets.
• Supports cloud &/or local identification as determined by client, site/ GDPR/ local laws.
• Supports the storage of more than 10,000 faces, supports live detection, and recognition speed typically ~ 0.4sec.
• Various installation scenarios: wall hanging, turnstile, and free-standing.
***Pillar and wall mount sold separately***
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Tech Support Mon - Fri during working hours
- Can be used in most countries as multiple languages available.
- Medical-Grade Body
- Module Tolerance: +0.3°C
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.