Our best selling Global compliance INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable Coverall for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against Electric Arc Flash and Heat & Flame.
With reflective bands to the torso, arms, legs and shoulder. Ample pockets, including hidden front kneepad pockets for easy knee-pad insertion.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology provides optimum movement for the wearer whilst our innovative ripstop fabric improves the durability of the garment.
- Inherent Fabric
- Adjustable Cuff
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Storm Guard Zip Covering
- Convertible Stand Collar
- Double Radio Loops
- Ample Pockets
- Zipped Leg Gusset
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112 Compliant
- UPF 50+ offering excellent UV protection (EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006)
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Para-aramid, 5% Polyamide, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- Conforms to NFPA 70E/NFPA 2112
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.