Our lightest innovation from STRATA® Protection weighing only 190gsm/5.6oz. 100% Inherent, Lightweight and will keep you safe from Arc Flash, Heat and Flame.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
External transfer badge displaying the garments Standards and Arc cal rating
Segmented Reflective Tape
FR heat applied segmented tape is designed with small spaces between the vertical reflective bands, on knitted fabrics it moves with the body and not against it meaning engineers can work comfortably and freely with no restriction to the stretch in their garment. Adheres to International Hi-Visibility standard EN20471
ATPV 8.8cal/cm² APC1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 35% Modacrylic, 30% Cotton, 20% Viscose, 14% Para-aramid, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 190 g/m² / 5.6oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 8.8cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 2 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing - General Requirements)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.