Without a doubt one of our flagship multi-norm products. The SFV211 has a sporty appearance but is highly protective and easy care. It consists of a 3 ply softshell with good water resistance. Will keep you nice and warm and remove wind chill.
- Heat applied reflective tape
- Two-way front zip
ATPV 26.9 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 3
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Protex, 39% Cotton, 6% Laminate, 1% Negastat
- Weight: 400 g/m
- IEC 61482-2 Class 2 & 26.9 cal/cm
- EN ISO 11612: A1 B1 C1
- EN 1149-5
- EN ISO 20471: Class 3
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.