- Highest needlestick and cut resistance available provided by the layering of material on noted enhanced areas, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A9 and Needlestick Level 5
- 15-gauge Hi-Viz Polyester shell enhances visibility and worker compliance
- Protects against fluid-injection injuries up to 10.150 PSI (700bar)
- Sandy nitrile three-quarter knuckle palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance in wet conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Certified to EN388: 4X3F, Needlestick Level 5
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.