- Petzl Volt International Harness
- ABSORBICA-Y MGO Twin Lanyard-1.5 m
- Petzl Grillon Positioning Rope
- Petzl Vertex Best Helmet
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
The VOLT fall-arrest and work positioning harness is very easy to don, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles that allow the harness to be donned with feet on the ground. Wide, semi-rigid waist-belt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximises airflow. It features a textile dorsal attachment point designed for connecting a self-retracting fall-arrest system. It is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel
ABSORBICA-Y MGO is a double lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a vertical structure or a horizontal lifeline and when passing intermediate anchors.
The 150 cm version has elasticized arms, to avoid hindering progression. Equipped with two large-opening MGO connectors and a Bm’D connector with a CAPTIV positioning bar, it is certified to American, European and Russian standards.
- Designed for progression on a vertical structure or horizontal lifeline, and when passing intermediate anchors
- Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- FLEX version with 150 cm of elasticized webbing to avoid hindering progression
- A durable fabric pouch with an opening system at each end protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: using either a carabiner held in the correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard) or a MICRO SWIVEL to avoid tangling
- semi-permanent connection: using either a RING OPEN gated ring whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning or a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
- Comes with two large-opening MGO connectors for connection to a metal structure, and a Bm’D carabiner with a CAPTIV positioning bar, for connection to the harness
- Available in two lengths: 80 and 150 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, EAC
This lightweight lanyard is multi-functional and is complete with a sewn terminated captive alloy double action snap hook (18mm throat opening) on the fly end of the rope, and a wear sleeve.
- Requires 1No. EN362 connector to be added prior to use (supplied separately)
- EN358 (Work Positioning Lanyards), which is also suitable for use with Work Restraint Techniques
- EN795 Class B (fall arrest anchors) suitable for use as a quick adjustment fall arrest anchor
- EN358 & EN795 Class B
The VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash.
- Six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its Center Fit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centred on the head.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption is achieved through the deformation of the outer shell.
- Size: 53cm - 63cm
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in the main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.