Introducing our new ergonomically designed STRATA® Fleece Jacket. INHERENT ARC & Flame Resistant & comfortable all combined with excellent protection against an Electric ARC event and protection against heat & flame. Our unique Easi-Arm Gusset ensures optimum movement for the wearer. When washed, the article retains its shape.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is weaved into the fabric, meaning no matter how many times the garment is washed, the protection level always remains the same.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
This prevents the garment from riding up the body when working overhead or on the ground. The added panel in the underarm means less restriction and freedom of movement for the engineer without exposing any skin on the stomach or back.
Tight Knitted Structure
The fabric has been tightly weaved together ensuring the inside of the jacket will keep you warm while the outside insulates.
The article itself does not pill, it has been made in a way so that it does not collect dust, fluff or any bobbles.
Two deep pockets are located on each side of the stomach for tools and equipment. FR Zips are used to reduce snagging risks and hazards. The pockets are also made using the same fabric.
Oversized Funnel Collar
A high collar not only keeps the neck warm in cold weather but ensures less skin is exposed around the neck area. The less exposed skin in an electrical environment the better.
ATPV 11 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 48% Modacrylic, 32% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 360 g/m / 10.5oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 11cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.