Exceptional combination of protection, style and comfort. This inherently arc protective, fire retardant, anti-static shirt is designed for engineers that want a corporate image in their working day. The STRATA® ARC Corporate Shirt features twin button down chest pockets, button down collars, front buttons covered with placket, safety symbols on the sleeves.
- Inherent Arc & Flame protection
- Two button chest pockets
- Button down collars
- Longer cut back
- External safety symbols
ATPV 9.2 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Modacrylic, 25% cotton, 22% Polyamide
10% Viscose, 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 200 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm², APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.