Heightec’s MICRON evacuation system is a high specification compact self evacuation system at a fraction of the size and weight of traditional systems.
This system allows a person to make a controlled descent from high level using the MICRON descender device which has a unique patented DuoBrake mechanism, for fine control of descent speed. Can also be used to off-weight and lower a casualty. Locks if handle is released or squeezed too hard.
The MICRON Evacuation System gives double action safety and fine control using pre-loaded, high strength, heat resistant Aramid cord. The 100% Aramid construction of MICRON cord gives increased performance at high temperatures over Aramid mixes. (Non-Aramid components melt sooner, leaving the cord with reduced strength).
Compatible with different sized anchor points:
- Karabiner can be clipped directly into eye bolts.
- Descent cord has additional loop for passing through pad eyes or around small section steel work.
- Cord can be choked around large beams etc.
Anodised Aluminium Alloy, Aramid Descent Cord
- Conformity: EN341:1992(Type D)
- EN Test Mass: 125 kg
- Loading: 1 person
- Weight: 1.00 (kg)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.