A flexible seamless cut resistant level D glove with foam nitrile on the palm to maximise grip and TPR on the back to protect against shocks.
A Cut resistance: level D (EN388:2016)
A 13 gauge (HPPE, steel) liner offers great dexterity for fine handling
A Excellent grip with a nitrile foam sandy coating on the palm.
A Red nitrile foam for increased visibility
A Dense, moulded TPR protection zones on knuckles, fingers, thumb and back of the hand.
A TPR zones are sewn to the liner for increased resistance
A Elasticated wrist provides a secure fit
Liner: 13 gauge HPPE, Steel Fibre, Nylon
Coating: Nitrile Foam Coating
Cuff Style Knit Wrist
Certified to: CAT II CE, EN388:2016 4X43DP, ASTM / ANSI 105-2016 CUT, ANSI/ISEA 138
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.