The SMS FR Coverall was developed using innovative non-woven fabric technology. The fabric is breathable, generously cut and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The main characteristic of this coverall is its resistance to noxious dust and splash, as well as being antistatic and flame retardant.
- Microporous FR Coverall - Overall type 5/6 FR - ST80
- Disposable FR coveralls
- Flame Retardant
- Anti Static
- Two way front zip fastening with sealable front flap
- EN ISO 1382 Type 5
- EN 1073-2
- EN ISO 14116 Index 1
- EN 13034 Type 6
- EN 1149 5
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.