- Super Lightweight Arc Flash Switching Suit (CL.2/ARC4/ATPV 41)
- Electrical Insulated & Arc Flash Composite Protective Gauntlet Class 0
- Electrical Lockout Kit
- Garment Care
Arc Flash Clothing Kit (41 cal/cm²), 12 oz/yd² kit consists of:
- 1-piece arc flash hood HRC 4 Power with integrated hard hat and bracket
- 1-piece arc flash jacket HRC 4 Power
- 1-piece arc flash dungarees HRC 4 Power
- 1 pair arc flash gloves HRC 4 Power
- 1-piece storage bag to transport and storage the KIT
- Colour: Grey/Blue
ATPV 41 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 4
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer layer: 240 g/m², 75% Aramid (Nomex®), 13% Modacrylic, 10.5% Cotton, 1.5% Antistatic component
Inner layer: 170 g/m², 100% Aramid (Nomex®)
- Weight: 410 g/m
Arc Flash Hood tested according to ASTM F2178, ATPV: 40.0 cal/cm² EN 166, "personal eye-protection requirements" with CE-labeling.
- Jacket and Dungarees arc flash tested according to
- IEC 61482-1-1 ASTM F1959, ATPV:41,0 cal/cm²
- IEC 61482-1-2, class 2
- heat and flame protection according to EN ISO 11612:2015 A1/B1/C1/F1
- welding protection according to EN ISO 11611:2015 class 2-A1
- extreme breathable according to EN 31092 / ISO 11092: RET= 7,10 m² Pa/W
- Clothing industry washing is suitable according to EN ISO 15797
For electrical work to be used without a leather glove. Natural latex insulating glove, outside in orange-red elastomer, cut edges Special properties (ARC category) with mechanical protection.
The outer orange elastomer layer provides excellent mechanical resistance, for use without leather over glove. Its anatomical shape makes flexing easier while ensuring a high level of protection.
Max Voltage: 1,000
ATPV 71.6 cal/cm2
• EN 60903 / IEC 60903
• IEC 61482-1-2 / ASTM F2675
A slightly larger kit was designed for 2 man teams and electricians working on multiple items of equipment. Please note the plug/pneumatic lockout does not fit inside the pouch but is recommended as an essential lockout product.
1 x Belt pouch (LOK072)
2 x Safety padlocks (blue & red) (LOK010 & LOK007)
2 x Non-conductive hasp (LOK046)
1 x MCB lockout 'Pin in' (LOK021)
1 x MCB lockout 'Pin out' (LOK020)
1 x MCB lockout 'Pin out wide' (LOK022)
2 x Universal MCB lockout (LOK043)
1 x Pack (10) of 'Do not operate' tags (LOK050)
1 x Large plug / Pneumatic lockout (LOK030)
1 x Ultra-fine permanent pen (TGPEN01)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like