- ARC Lined Overall (CL.2/ARC3/ATPV 25.6)
- Arc Flash Face Shield “Ergos-Intec Power” HRC 3 28.0 cal/cm
- Balaclava 34cal
- Tool Box Ear Plug Pack
- Panorama Safety Glasses
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Electrical Lockout Kit
- Garment Care
Maximum protection against electric arc flash and also maximum comfort and style. Great features make it very functional.
• Very comfortable and durable water/oil resistant overall
• Good functional pockets
• Articulated leg with kneepad pockets
ATPV 25.6 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 3
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 2 layers of 240 g/m²
- IEC 61482-2 2009 Class 2
- EN ISO 11612 2008 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1 - A1
- EN 1149-5 2008
The ErgoS Intec power is a helmet with an integrated face shield to protect its wearer from getting burned in case of an arc flash incident. It is tested in American “Open-Arc test”. It is a very ergonomic solution for all-day work.
Durability: 4 years
- ASTM F2178
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Class E
- DIN EN 166: 2001
- DIN EN 170: 2002
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012
- EN 50365:2002
Arc flash tested balaclava, suitable for wearing under face shields.
- Made with double layer fabric
- One Size fits all
For protecting the head against Arc Flash.
ATPV 34.0 cal/cm²
Foam earplugs in convenient toolbox pack.
- Contains 100 pairs of PPE600 Ear Plugs
- Ideal for DIY, builders and service engineers to use on site
- Certified to BS EN352-2:2002 SNR 37
Sleek, sporty style safety spectacles with great vision.
• Lightweight, soft-touch temples
• Single wrap-around lens for all-round protection
• Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Certified to EN166 1F
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
A slightly larger kit was designed for 2 man teams and electricians working on multiple items of equipment. Please note the plug/pneumatic lockout does not fit inside the pouch but is recommended as an essential lockout product.
1 x Belt pouch (LOK072)
2 x Safety padlocks (blue & red) (LOK010 & LOK007)
2 x Non-conductive hasp (LOK046)
1 x MCB lockout 'Pin in' (LOK021)
1 x MCB lockout 'Pin out' (LOK020)
1 x MCB lockout 'Pin out wide' (LOK022)
2 x Universal MCB lockout (LOK043)
1 x Pack (10) of 'Do not operate' tags (LOK050)
1 x Large plug / Pneumatic lockout (LOK030)
1 x Ultra-fine permanent pen (TGPEN01)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.