Arc Flash Clothing Kit (41 cal/cm²), 12 oz/yd² kit consists of:
- 1-piece arc flash hood HRC 4 Power with integrated hard hat and bracket
- 1-piece arc flash jacket HRC 4 Power
- 1-piece arc flash dungarees HRC 4 Power
- 1 pair arc flash gloves HRC 4 Power
- 1-piece storage bag to transport and storage the KIT
- Colour: Grey/Blue
Class 2 Category 4
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer layer: 240 g/m², 75% Aramid (Nomex®), 13% Modacrylic, 10.5% Cotton, 1.5% Antistatic component
Inner layer: 170 g/m², 100% Aramid (Nomex®)
- Weight: 410 g/m
Arc Flash Hood tested according to ASTM F2178, ATPV: 40.0 cal/cm² EN 166, "personal eye-protection requirements" with CE-labeling.
- Jacket and Dungarees arc flash tested according to
- IEC 61482-1-1 ASTM F1959, ATPV:41,0 cal/cm²
- IEC 61482-1-2, class 2
- heat and flame protection according to EN ISO 11612:2015 A1/B1/C1/F1
- welding protection according to EN ISO 11611:2015 class 2-A1
- extreme breathable according to EN 31092 / ISO 11092: RET= 7,10 m² Pa/W
- Clothing industry washing suitable according to EN ISO 15797
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.