- Electricians Gauntlet Class 2
- Leather Electricians Gauntlet Protector
- Electricians Glove Bag
- Garment Care
- Latex material for excellent electrical resistance
- Anatomical shaper for greater user comfort
- Ideal for Electrical maintenance, installations and wiring
- Certified Anti-static 0.3.3.3 Max Working Voltage: 17,000V
- Protect your gauntlet from costly abrasion.
- Designed to be worn over Electricians Gloves
- Provides additional mechanical protection
- Offers a higher level of grip
- Protects in dirty or oily environments
- Extends the lifespan of Electricians Glove
- Certified to EN388 220.127.116.11
Canvas bag for Electricians Gloves
- Designed to store and carry Electricians Gloves
- Protects gloves when not in use which prolongs performance
- Velcro fastening ensures that gloves remain safe and secure inside the bag
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
When not in use store the garment in a dry area away from direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like