- Electricians Gauntlet Class 00
- Leather Electricians Gauntlet Protector
- Electricians Glove Bag
- Garment Care
Class 00 gloves are made from natural latex using our environmentally friendly aqueous dip manufacturing process. The gloves come in several options for international standards, colours, lengths, cuffs and sizes.
- AC Maximum Use Voltage: 500V
- AC Proof Test: 2,500V
- DC Maximum Use Voltage: 750V
- DC Proof Test: 10,000V
The default on a Class 00 Glove is Orange 280mm (11”) on a Straight Cuff.
- Certified to EN60903 (0.5mm thickness)
- Protect your gauntlet from costly abrasion.
- Designed to be worn over Electricians Gloves
- Provides additional mechanical protection
- Offers a higher level of grip
- Protects in dirty or oily environments
- Extends the lifespan of Electricians Glove
- Certified to EN388 184.108.40.206
Canvas bag for Electricians Gloves
- Designed to store and carry Electricians Gloves
- Protects gloves when not in use which prolongs performance
- Velcro fastening ensures that gloves remain safe and secure inside the bag
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.