- MSA V Gard ARC Class 1 Helmet - PPE919
- FR ARC Balaclava (CL.1)
- Tool Box Ear Plug Pack
- Panorama Safety Glasses
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognised brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction – so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard Helmet, settle for nothing less.
- Robust design, durable shell construction
- Glaregard® Surface under-brim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Available in a variety of colours
- Custom imprinting and striping option
- Offering Class 1 4ka Arc Protection
- EN397:2012, -30°C, Electrical Insulation 440V AC, Lateral Deformation (LD), Molten Metal (MM)
- EN 50365, Electrical Class 0 nominal voltage up to 1000 V A.C. and 1500 V D.C.
- EN 13463-1:2001, ATEX hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
- EN166:2001, marked 2C-1,2 1 BT 8-1-0 9 KN
- GS-ET-29 Class 1 (4 kA)
- EN170:2002, UV filtering
DEVOLD® SPIRIT from Lenzing FR® and merino wool is dual-layer headwear that reduces the risk of 2nd and 3rd degree burn injuries considerably. Good protection, excellent design and lightweight fabric makes this the most advanced flame retardant balaclava on the market.
Lenzing FR® reduces the risk of heat stress and has very limited shrinkage caused by heat. The knitting structure in combination with merino wool results in garments that absorbs and transports moisture from your body to the outer layer where it evaporates. The inner layer of Lenzing FR® gives a feeling of silk to your skin, perfect for sensitivity to wool. The outer layer from 100% fine, merino wool insulates against coldness and keeps you warm even when it is wet.
ATPV 6.3 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 1
- Inherent Fabric: 50% Lenzing FR / 50% Merino Wool
- Weight: 230gsm
- ARC RESISTANT TEST: IEC EN 61482-1-2 6.5cal/cm²
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 B1 C1
- EN13911 Approved (for firefighters)
Foam earplugs in convenient toolbox pack.
- Contains 100 pairs of PPE600 Ear Plugs
- Ideal for DIY, builders and service engineers to use on-site
- BS EN352-2:2002 SNR 37
Sleek, sporty style safety spectacles with great vision.
• Lightweight, soft-touch temples
• Single wrap-around lens for all-round protection
• Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Certified to EN166 1F
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.