- ARC Hi-Viz Overall (CL.2/ARC3/ATPV 25.6)
- Arc Flash Face Shield “Ergos-Intec Power” HRC 3 28.0 cal/cm
- Balaclava 34cal
- Tool Box Ear Plug Pack
- Panorama Safety Glasses
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
The ARC Hi-Viz Overall (CL.2/ARC3) is a safe Inherent multi-norm, electric arc flash resistant overall. The garment offers ultimate protection from electric arc, combined with Hi-Viz for added safety.
- Very soft inherent, oil, dirt and water repellent fabric
- Lots of functional pockets, including kneepad pockets
- Adjustable waist band
- Zipped ankle gussets
- UPF 50+ offering excellent UV protection (EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006)
ATPV 25.6 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 2 layers of 240 g/m
- IEC 61482-2 2009 Class 2
- ATPV 25.6 cal
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1 - A1 (Welding Protection)
- EN 1149-5 2008 (Antistatic)
- EN 471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN 13034 Type PB  (Chemical Protection)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
The ErgoS Intec power is a helmet with an integrated face shield to protect its wearer from getting burned in case of an arc flash incident. It is tested in American “Open-Arc test”. It is a very ergonomic solution for all-day work.
Durability: 4 years
- ASTM F2178
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Class E
- DIN EN 166: 2001
- DIN EN 170: 2002
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012
- EN 50365:2002
Arc flash tested balaclava, suitable for wearing under face shields.
- Made with double layer fabric
- One Size fits all
For protecting the head against Arc Flash.
ATPV 34.0 cal/cm².
Foam earplugs in convenient toolbox pack.
- Contains 100 pairs of PPE600 Ear Plugs
- Ideal for DIY, builders and service engineers to use on site
- Certified to BS EN352-2:2002 SNR 37
Sleek, sporty style safety spectacles with great vision.
• Lightweight, soft-touch temples
• Single wrap-around lens for all-round protection
• Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Certified to EN166 1F
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.