The Arc Firesuit Overall (CL.2/ARC4) is best used when encountering high pressure gas escapes and also high voltage electricity situations e.g. switching. Electric Arc Flash resistant.
- No pockets
- Zipped ankles gussets for easy donning
- 40 Cal/cm² & B2 Fire Protection
- Stand Up collar
- Quilted Lining
- External Standard Markings
- UPF 50+ offering excellent UV protection (EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006)
ATPV 40 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 4
- Inherent: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 540 g/m² (padded)
- IEC 61482-2 2009 Class 2
- ATPV 40 cal
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 A2 B2 C2 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1-A1 (Welding Protection)
- EN 1149-5 2008 (Antistatic)
- EN 13034 Type PB  (Chemical Protection)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like