The ARC Clean Condition Overall is an extremely comfortably designed coverall, with reflective stripes on legs, arms, shoulders and torso. No pockets, and Velcro fastening to ensure that this Coverall meets Clean Condition Specifications. Using the new Easi-arm™ design to make the Coveralls that much more comfortable when working overhead, and an adjustable waistband for that perfect custom fit.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Internal Adjustable Waistband
All our STRATA® Protection Coveralls/Overalls contain an internal adjustable waist giving you the option to loosen or tighten the fit. Allowing for an extra layering of protective clothing to be worn underneath whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
2 X Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Internal label woven or transfer displaying the garments certified standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
***Note all sale items are non-refundable***
ATPV 8.5 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 200 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 8.5cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN13034 +1 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.