A heavyweight and comfortable essential sweatshirt exceptional protection against ARC Flash, heat, and flame-related incidents. With a generous fit designed for easy layering, raglan sleeves for optimal movement, and a purposely heavyweight fabric providing warmth, this sweatshirt is crafted for durability and comfort. The strong knit construction ensures longevity, allowing the garment to move seamlessly with the body.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
We chose a heavyweight fabric for this garment so it is thicker and warmer for cooler weather conditions. Ideal for layering in winter.
Tight Knitted Structure
The fabric has been tightly weaved together ensuring the sweatshirt will keep you warm while the outside insulates.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
ELIM = 12 cal/cm, EBT50 24cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Antistatic
- Weight: 405g/m² / 11.9 oz
- EN 61482-2:2020 (ELIM = 12 cal/cm², EBT50 = 24 cal/cm2 & APC = 1)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C2 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3 for sizes XS upwards (Hi-Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.