STRATA® Arc Ladies Poloshirt: INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable for excellent protection against an Electric ARC event and protection against Heat & Flame.
Featuring a stand up collar with a button placket for protection. Our unique Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology provides optimum movement for the wearer.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
High Stand collar with button fastening
The high collar is not only modern in look but produces excellent coverage around the neck when fastened. The less skin exposed the better.
External transfer badge displaying the garments Standards and Arc cal rating
EBT50 11cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic / 44% Cotton / 2% Antistatic
- Weight: 270g/m²
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2019 EBT50 = 11cal/cm² (Open Arc Rating)
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 Class 1 = 4 kA (APC = 1) (Box Arc Rating)
- EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 11cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.