The Arc Flash Hoodie is Inherent, comfortable, combined with protection against Electric Arc and Heat and Flame.
Featuring reflective piping detailing, a shaped hood with a grown on collar which is ergonomically designed to move with the head to keep you safe. Fabric is interlock knit and brushed on the inside for a comfortable and fluffy interior.
Features & Benefits:
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
We chose a heavyweight fabric for this garment so it is thicker and warmer for cooler weather conditions. Ideal for layering in winter.
Zip front fastening
The zip itself is made of FR Plastic and not metal. We used a zip instead of an overhead hoody so if an engineer is ever in a situation where they are caught or snagged, they can unzip and escape to safety.
3 Piece Hood with Grown on Collar
The hood itself is actually part of the jacket itself, and when the hood is down it becomes a collar and doesn't dangle down the back. The hood itself when worn fits snug around the head and retains shape. It is also double-lined for added warmth, ideal for cooler working conditions.
Internal Media Loop
Located inside the right pocket is a media loop to feed in headphones. Perfect for engineers who are performing remote diagnostics.
2 X Concealed Zipped Pockets
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic / 44% Cotton / 2% Antistatic
- Weight: 405g/m²
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 19cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C2 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like