The Arc Flash Hoodie is Inherent, comfortable, combined with protection against Electric Arc and Heat and Flame.
Featuring reflective piping detailing, a shaped hood with a grown on collar which is ergonomically designed to move with the head to keep you safe. Fabric is interlock knit and brushed on the inside for a comfortable and fluffy interior.
Features & Benefits:
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is weaved into the fabric, meaning no matter how many times the garment is washed, the protection level always remains the same.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
This prevents the garment from riding up the body when working overhead or on the ground. The added panel in the underarm means less restriction and freedom of movement for the engineer without exposing any skin on the stomach or back.
We chose a heavyweight fabric for this garment so it is thicker and warmer for cooler weather conditions. Ideal for layering in winter.
Zip front fastening
The zip itself is made of FR Plastic and not metal. We used a zip instead of an overhead hoody so if an engineer is ever in a situation where they are caught or snagged, they can unzip and escape to safety.
3 Piece Hood with Grown on Collar
The hood itself is actually part of the jacket itself, and when the hood is down it becomes a collar and doesn't dangle down the back. The hood itself when worn fits snug around the head and retains shape. It is also double-lined for added warmth, ideal for cooler working conditions.
Concealed zipped pockets
2 zipped pockets are located on either side of the stomach. Zips used to reduce snagging risks and hazards
Reflective Piping Detail
Purely a design feature to give the jacket a modern twist.
Internal Media Loop
Located inside the right pocket is a media loop to feed in headphones. Perfect for engineers who are performing remote diagnostics.
EBT50 19 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 270 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 19cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- UPF 50+ offering excellent UV protection (EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.