The specially designed EPS thorax and the helmet shell made of PC/ABS absorb particularly high impact energy - in the crown area, as well as laterally. The largest possible ventilation holes and the ergonomic EPS thorax ensure outstanding wearing comfort. The neck strap of the INCEPTOR GRX allows continuous width adjustment from 54 to 63 cm. The chin strap is equipped with a fidlock buckle: the ergonomic magnetic closure is easy to open and close, as it locks securely and automatically.
- Material: ABS / PC / EPS
- Standard: MEETS PARTL.EN397
- E-Class-Number: 40-01-11-01
- max. lifetime: 10 years
- max. number of persons: 1
- temperature range: 50 °C - -30 °C
- Construction / Roofing / Carpentry, Tree care, Scaffolding, High bay storage, Rope access / Rigging, Wind energy / Offshore industry
- Size: 54-63cm
- Material: Polycarbonate, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Expanded polystyrene
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like