The VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It's unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash.
- The six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its Center Fit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centred on the head.
- A six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption is achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 490 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
- Meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.