Rechargeable headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 90 lumens. The PIXA 3R headlamp is a rugged, rechargeable headlamp suitable for frequent use by professionals. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIC T135° C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- Worn on the head with the headband
- Attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- Placed on the ground
- For frequent use, with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion polymer battery and quick charging dock (3 hours)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Burn time parameters may be used to adapt lighting performance to need (by rapidly turning the knob):
- STANDARD: balance between power and burn time
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- MAX POWER: brightness prioritized
- Weight: 145 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
- Recharge time: 3 h
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
- Certified to CE, II 3 G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc, II 3 D Ex ic IIIC T135° C Dc, room temperature: -30° C to +40° C
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.