The mask can filter the particles in the air, and block the droplets, blood, body fluids and secretions. It is safe and reliable. Single-use product. FFP2 NR, Non-sterile, Large size, White, With nose clip.
Store the product in a clean room with a relative humidity of less than 80% at room temperature, no corrosive gases, cool, dry, and well ventilated.
Basis weight of non-woven fabrics (outer layers): 48 g/m²
Basis weight of non-woven fabrics (inner layers): 25 g/m²
Basis weight of Nano fabrics (middle layers): 40 g/m²
Basis weight of Hot air cotton (middle layers): 45 g/m²
Particle Filtering Half Mask as defined by EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.