The Safe cap is a versatile wool underwear that covers the need for protection in occupations where one is exposed to heat and flame during the work day. Safe is knitted with Lenzing FR® and merino wool, with polyamide reinforcement.
Since it’s knitted in a rib structure, the underwear is very elastic and follows your body movement. Safe has a high percentage of merino wool, and therefore keeps your body dry and comfortable even during high activity. Balaclava model 817 is EN13911 approved.
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security