Tough HDPE shell
In tests the EVO®2 proved far tougher than the EN397 standard required and far tougher than any of it’s competitors.
A 6-point polyethylene cradle harness system offers unrivalled comfort without compromising performance.
Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested.
3D Precision Fitting
Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings.
OneTouch™ Slip Ratchet.
Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders.
Electrical Insulation (Non-vented only)
The un-vented version meets EN50365 Class 0 10KV standard. This standard is applicable to electrically insulated helmets used for working live or close to live parts on installations not exceeding 1000Vac or 1500Vdc.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.