The electrical matting class 2 full conforms to IEC 61111:2009 European standards. This results in exceptional safety for users as well as allowing you to adhere to health and safety standards. Our electrical safety mats are also incredibly easy to install and remove, you can even roll the matting up while not in use.
Aside from offering excellent electrical resistance, our electrical safety matting is also incredibly user friendly. The top surface features a fine rib pattern that provides superior levels of grip in almost all conditions. We always manufacture using the highest quality compounds possible. This ensures that our matting offers the highest level of protection possible while also offering excellent value for money.
- Safety matting fully tested to specification – IEC 61111:2009
- Protects against electrical charge up to 17,000 volts
- Health & Safety regulation electrical safety matting
- Good anti-slip surface even when wet
- Suitable for use with all footwear types
- Good underfoot comfort
- Regulatory branding on reverse every 1000mm
- Easy to install and remove
- Fully traceable supply
- Low maintenance
|Applications||Health & Safety, Anti-Slip, Electrical Safety, Safety Surfacing|
|Flame retardant test||PASS|
|Acid resistance test||PASS|
|Oil resistance test||PASS|
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.