Electrical insulating gloves must be inspected before each use. Inspection is simplified by using a portable glove inflator. This glove inflator is a simple, easy to use, portable glove inflator. It provides a quality means of inspecting gloves in the field. The glove is secured to the inflator using a nylon strap, fastened with Velcro, or a rubber 'O' ring.
Inflation is accomplished by pumping the bellows of the inflator.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
- Gloves Sizing Chart