- STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Overall (CL.1/ARC2/EBT50 9.9)
- Arc Power Balaclava
- Tool Box Ear Plug Pack
- Panorama Safety Glasses
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
Our best selling INHERENT multi-norm Hi-Vis Overall. Offering excellent protection against an ARC Flash event, Heat and Flame combined with Hi-Visibility for increased safety. Unique Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives excellent freedom of movement when wearing this garment. Our Classic overall features an ankle zip to assist in a quick change when required even over work boots.
- Inherent Fabric
- Adjustable Cuff
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Storm Guard Zip Covering
- Convertible Stand Collar
- Double Radio Loops
- Adjustable elasticated waistband
- Zipped ankle feature
- UPF 50+ offering excellent UV protection (EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006)
EBT50 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal EBT50 (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Devold® Spirit from Lenzing FR® and merino wool is dual-layer underwear that reduces the risk of 2nd and 3rd degree burn injuries considerably. Good protection, excellent design and a lightweight fabric making this the most advanced flame
retardant underwear at the market.
Lenzing FR® reduces the risk of heat stress and has very limited shrinkage caused by heat. The knitting structure in combination with merino wool results in garments that absorbs and transports moisture from your body to the outer layer where it evaporates.
- Excellent insulating properties
- Comfortable moisture absorbing fabric
ATPV 11 cal/cm2
- Inherent Fabric: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 230 gm/2
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA)(Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 13911
Foam earplugs in convenient toolbox pack.
- Contains 100 pairs of PPE600 Ear Plugs
- Ideal for DIY, builders and service engineers to use on site
- Certified to BS EN352-2:2002 SNR 37
Sleek, sporty style safety spectacles with great vision.
• Lightweight, soft touch temples
• Single wrap around lens for all round protection
• Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Certified to EN166 1F
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like