The ARC Baseball Cap Hood permits the user to work at live parts or in the vicinity of live parts without requirements for head protection (falling objects).
Because of its high Arc Protection level against thermal hazards (Arc protection Class 2) the hood can be used at electrical installations with higher short-circuit energy (up to WLBP = 395 kJ according to risk assessment pursuant German BGI/GUV-I 5188).
ATPV 25.6 cal/cm2
- DIN EN 166:2001
- DIN EN 170:2002 E
- DIN 58118:2011
- DGUV GS-ET-29:2010
- IEC 61482-1-2 (fabrics)
- ASTM F2178
- ATPV 25 cal/cm²
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like