STRATA® Product Co-ordinator
- Position: Production Coordinator
- Location: Hybrid considered – When working in the office based in Doncaster
- Reporting Line: Head of Technical & Production (Gemma Garnham)
- Renumeration: Based on experience
- Start Date: April / May 2023
- Position Type: Full Time
Reporting to Gemma, you will work alongside the internal technical team and with external raw material suppliers, manufacturing partners and freelance personnel to manage the production workflow from the PO issue date through to OTIF (on time and in full) delivery of the garments into the Skanwear DC. Working with manufacturing partners and RM suppliers on a daily basis following the progress of orders and delivery dates to ensure all CP deadlines are met.
- Following tight critical path deadlines to ensure the on time and in full deliveries of raw materials to suppliers and finished production to the Skanwear DC’s efficiently chasing in all orders and ensuring accurate dates are communicated internally to the Head of department
- Build strong relationships and communication lines with manufacturing partners, raw material suppliers and within other Skanwear business departments
- Support manufacturing partners efficiently on any construction, tech pack, RM queries during production
- Submitting bulk RM orders in line with CP calculating lead time requirement and considering minimums and delivery dates
- Ensuring existing technical packs within the range are updated with any changes made during production
- Managing the Strata RM in house stock to ensure accurate levels are available and placing replenishment orders as required
- Preparing sampling packs for manufacturer send outs including all of the correct BOM and technical information
- Placing fabric orders with suppliers for the Strata testing program, submitting testing applications and chasing in results from test houses
- Daily updates within the Strata pipeline delivery tracker
- Sourcing new fabrics and trims as required and ensuring they are provided for testing and certification to the certification team
- Proactive and quick problem solving to ensure CP deadlines do not slip
- Other ad-hoc duties to support the team as needed
- Critical path management experience is a must, both internally and externally ensuring deliveries are met whilst foreseeing any issues and dealing with them before they arise
- Strong communication skills across UK and international partners
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft 365 programmes, particularly Excel
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and production finishes
- Ability to multi-task and manage own time effectively against tight deadlines
- Resourceful, organised, energetic, analytical and competent.
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines. A self-starter and problem solver.
- Experience of working in Adobe Suite beneficial
- Additional Languages beneficial
Applying for this role:
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, contact Gemma Garnham (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and covering letter.