To liaise with all departments regarding stock queries and be responsible for maintaining stock accuracy.
- Position: Inventory Controller
- Location: Doncaster (Skanwear Distribution Centre)
- Reporting Line: Warehouse Manager (Connor Pugh)
- Working Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-4:30pm Fri
- Salary: £22,000 per annum
- Stock replenishment
- Stock consolidation
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies between system and physical quantities.
- Investigate and resolve any stock queries relating to the fulfilment of orders.
- Liaise with internal colleagues to resolve issues (Warehouse, Customer Services, Sales)
- Optimize warehouse space by relocating stock to improve efficiency of pick.
- Conduct regular PI counts to ensure stock accuracy.
- Use in house stock management system proficiently to achieve the above.
- Assist and support other departments within the warehouse should business needs required
- Adhere to manual handling techniques at all times.
- Report any issues to line manager.
- Be receptive to further training requirements if necessary.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain picking shelves and associated walkways are in a tidy and clean state.
- The ability to complete the required documentation correctly and efficiently
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent PC skills
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- 2 years working in a stock control role or similar
- Counterbalance FLT license
- Experience using Oracle NetSuite
Applying for this role:
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, contact Connor Pugh (email@example.com) with a CV and covering letter.