Multi-purpose Hi-Viz electric arc flash resistant overall. Use as a thermal overall, or for protection in electrical switching operations.
- Very soft, inherent fabric that is also water, s/oil repellent
- Lined for ultimate protection and warmth
- Superb fit and functional pockets
***Note all sale items are non-refundable***
ATPV 40 cal/cm2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 540 g/m (padded)
- IEC 61482 2009 Class 2
- ATPV 40 cal
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1 - A1
- EN 1149-5 2008
- EN 471 Class 3
- EN 13034 Type PB 
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.