New inherent Flame Retardant & Arc Flash Protective Face mask. The perfect civilian mask for electrical engineers. Cool, Comfortable and superb fitting.
- Inherent Fabric for permanent Flame Retardant properties sewn with FR Thread
- Highly Breathable and Stretchy Fabric
- Washable at 40°C / 104°F
- Manufactured in EU
- Perfect fit with the stretch ribbing gently closing around the nose & mouth
- Inherent Fabric: 30% Cotton, Modified Acrylic Fibre Type-F, 20% Viscose,
14% P-Aramid, 1% Anti-Static
- Binding / Trim - 57% Protal, 37% Cotton, 5% Elastane, 1% Carbon
Fabric conforms to ASTM F1506, ASTM F1959 8.8cal/cm², IEC 61482-2 CLASS 1, EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1, EN1149-5
- WASH AT 40’
- DO NOT BLEACH
- ANY SOLVENT EXCEPT TRICHLOROETHYLENE
- TUMBLE DRY, LOW HEAT
- MEDIUM IRON
- AVOID SOFTENERS
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.