New inherent Flame Retardant & Arc Flash Protective Face mask. The perfect civilian mask for electrical engineers. Cool, Comfortable and superb fitting.
- Inherent Fabric for permanent Flame Retardant properties sewn with FR Thread
- Highly Breathable and Stretchy Fabric
- Washable at 40°C / 104°F
- Manufactured in EU
- Perfect fit with the stretch ribbing gently closing around the nose & mouth
- Inherent Fabric: 30% Cotton, Modified Acrylic Fibre Type-F, 20% Viscose,
14% P-Aramid, 1% Anti-Static
- Binding / Trim - 57% Protal, 37% Cotton, 5% Elastane, 1% Carbon
Fabric conforms to ASTM F1506, ASTM F1959 8.8cal/cm², IEC 61482-2 CLASS 1, EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1, EN1149-5
- WASH AT 40’
- DO NOT BLEACH
- ANY SOLVENT EXCEPT TRICHLOROETHYLENE
- TUMBLE DRY, LOW HEAT
- MEDIUM IRON
- AVOID SOFTENERS
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.