Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems. Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, including the most complex. Large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency. Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use.
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 51 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 97 %
- Maximum working load: 2 x 3 kN x 2 = 12 kN
- Weight: 450 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.